- Sweep, mop, wax and vacuum facility and office spaces.
- Follow established procedures for preparing facility for opening each day.
- Follow established inventory procedures.
- Provide excellent guest services while regularly inspecting facility to ensure cleanliness.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all departments to ensure proper cleanliness of facility during operating hours.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Set up and tear down tables and chairs.
Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training is required. An equivalent combination of education or experience may also meet the required qualifications.
Please apply online at https://www.texasstateaquarium.org/
Any applications submitted through the CC Chamber of Commerce, email, mail, or fax will not be reviewed.