Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources and Administration, the Technology Manager will organize and implement all Texas State Aquarium objectives that overlap with IT. They will assist in the development of the IT strategic plan and the development of the IT annual budget and department objectives.
The Technology Manager will work to collaborate with project teams to develop and implement hardware and software requirements and maintain a robust, highly available, and effective infrastructure.
They will develop and enforcement all TSA wide IT standards, policies, and procedures (network, Internet, Intranet, e-mail,security, database / application (construction and use)) and lead all efforts for institutional cyber security.
Day-to-Day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely resolution of any / all technical related issues.
- Oversight and delegation of all IT day-to-day activities.
- Management of IT request database.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of day-to-day network, database, server administrative duties, and data security.
- Development and management of TSA IT internship program.
This position offers an attractive benefits/vacation package including a 100% employer paid health plan, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan with a 100% match of the first 5% contributed.
Please apply online at www.texasstateaquarium.org