Take your career to new depths and put your skills to work in a one of a kind setting by becoming a part of the premiere aquarium showcasing the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. The Texas State Aquarium provides high quality, entertaining programming through education, conservation, and wildlife rehabilitation. We strive to provide our guests with an exciting, educational, and memorable experience.
- Communicate with Sales Representative prior to the party to collect special gift, itinerary, table centerpieces and special instructions.
- Secure the party area by placing the centerpieces on the reserved area. Hang banner if provided.
- Provide open communication with Guest Services regarding timeline and guest arrival.
- Secure the timeline of events with the family of the birthday child to ensure timely arrival to shows.
- Respond to all radio communication that pertains to the Birthday Party.
- Coordinate with the Shoreline Grill for the timing of the food and beverage delivery.
- Coordinate with Animal Care if a Creature Feature has been previously requested.
- Coordinate with the Mascot if requested in advance.
- Coordinate with Dolphin Bay Interpretation Staff regarding the time of the party arrival to Dolphin Bay.
- Greet the party guests at Guest Services and escort them to the party area. Conduct a headcount and provide wrist bands.
- Escort the parent(s) to the Information Desk if they need to make additional payments.
- If necessary, load the gifts onto a cart and take to the party area.
- Obtain the food and drinks from the Shoreline Grill. Pass out the pizza and pour the beverages for the guests.
- Escort the party to the Dolphin Show, and then back to the party area.
- At the end of the party, escort guests out of the party area and assist in transportation of gifts and cake with cart.
- Clean and secure the area upon completion of the party.
Please apply online at https://www.texasstateaquarium.org/careers/
Any applications submitted through the Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce, email, mail, or fax will not be reviewed.