Snap Fitness is seeking a part-time energetic Assistant Club Manager to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for fitness; the desire to motivate others, and a fun upbeat attitude. This is an incredible part-time position and an opportunity for you to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting fitness companies in the country!
• Membership & Personal Training Sales - Responsible for achieving sales goals established by the leadership team.
• Club Management - Lead by example and motivate team members to bring their best every day
• Service Excellence - Provide members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results.
• Member Engagement/Involvement - Communicate with members regularly to keep them informed and engaged.
• Marketing Outreach - Organize and conduct events to build community awareness and drive new memberships.
• Facility Excellence - Ensure that facility’s equipment and cleanliness/tidiness consistently meet company standards.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage and motivate team members
• Ability to work with clients from all walks of life
• Desire for longevity
• Previous sales experience is a plus
• Applicant must be a fun and personable team player with a great sense of humor
• Must be very coachable
• Must be able to instruct others on the Snap Fitness training techniques in order to help clients achieve their fitness goals
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Possess strong time management skills
• Ability to speak in a professional manner to small or large groups in and outside of the club
• High level of professionalism, honesty, integrity, and work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
If you do not meet the above-referenced qualifications, your resume will not be reviewed.