Finance Coordinator is responsible for leading the financial activities of the organization. The primary focus of this position is daily management of financial reporting and analysis, payroll, accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, and maintenance of the general ledger. The position is responsible for ensuring accurate recording of all financial transactions.
- Daily management of third-party accounting vendors.
- Execute payroll and quarterly tax payments.
- Prepare or lead a team in preparing monthly/annual consolidated financial reports and analyze actual to budget position
- Manage and advise grants and contracts accounting process and accounting needs related to federal, state, and private grants received.
- Assist in the reporting process as it relates to grants and contracts received.
- Assist in training and documenting procedures to improve financial procedures to current and future team members.
- Facilitate an annual financial statements review with an external accountant.
- Assist with analyzing of operations and suggest methods of improving functionality and potential cost savings.
- Assist in special projects requested by Directors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Significant knowledge, experience, and education in advanced level Accounting.
- Professionally undertake a variety of administrative management tasks.
- Assist with programs, events, and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
- Attention to detail-oriented and strong administration skills.
- Comfortable and professional when working with diverse teams and community partners.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, strong follow through, and ability to receive and implement feedback.
- 3 years or more bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Proficient with QuickBooks Online, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to develop procedures, to communicate ideas, and facilitate information.
- Ability to work with complex and confidential matters.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to be flexible, focused, and able to manage time and projects well.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field.
- Employment contingent upon results of Federal fingerprinting screenings.
- This position requires sitting for extended periods of time while on the computer and telephone, bending to file, lifting approximately 30 pounds, and out-of-office public contact.
?Good Faith Commitment
The first year of this job will be the training year as most of our events are done annually. We are looking for someone who is willing to give a good faith commitment for at least three years in order to prevent retraining each year. This is a wish of Agape Ranch, but not a requirement.