Take your career to new depths and put your skills to work in a one of a kind setting by becoming a part of the premiere aquarium showcasing the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. The Texas State Aquarium provides high quality, entertaining programming through education, conservation, and wildlife rehabilitation. We strive to provide our guests with an exciting, educational, and memorable experience.
- Complete staff scheduling in support of facility operations.
- Assist Operations Manager with daily operations of Maintenance department.
- Schedule and oversee facility wide inspections with local, state, and federal enforcement organizations
- Assist with work order assignments to appropriate staff in the absence of Operations Manager
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures and Job Safety Analysis for Maintenance Operations
- Procure supplies and approve purchases up to $500
- Process department purchase orders
- Maintain historical records of facility and associated equipment/system maintenance and repair.
An Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school is required or six months to one year related experience and/or training. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also meet the requirements.
?This position offers an attractive benefits/vacation package including a 100% employer paid health plan, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 403(b) retirement plan with a 100% match of the first 5% contributed.
If interested in applying, please visit https://www.texasstateaquarium.org/careers/ to submit an application. Applications submitted elsewhere will not be viewed.